Thursday, September 22, 2011
Thought of Today 08
It wasn’t so much that the Children of Israel just had to stay inside when the Angel of Death passed through killing the entire first born of Egypt , but blood had to be applied to the door post of each house. No neighbor was covered as long as the other one had it, if there was no blood; there was no life the next day. Today it’s the same thing, unless the blood of Christ is applied to our lives, we play a game that we surely will not win. Satan is on the attack because he knows his time is getter shorter. So there’s no wining and dining first, he’s making his move now before any can even realize what’s happening. People are leaving here by the boat load, and it’s one disaster after another. I’m not saying Satan is doing this, because judgment is in the land. I’m saying Satan is keeping the people busy with other things until it’s to late to do anything when disaster strikes. I know it’s appointed that man should die, but it’s better to die being covered by the blood (Christ), then to die not covered. Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment