Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Food for thought

There are some things that we can come up short at, and still be okay.  If I came in second in a race, I’ll still receive a metal.  If I missed one question on a test, I’ll still receive a high mark.  It not failure to come up a little short, either we will try a little harder next time or we will just accept what is and be happy at that.  In fact the only failure that carries the most weight is failure to enter the Kingdom of Heaven .  It’s not a pop quiz, or end of grade testing, not even a test you may have to take for a certain job.   It is your life and how you lived it that will determine if you enter in or not.  Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is the first thing you have to do to even get on the Highway to Heaven, and only abiding in Him will keep you there.  Many have almost made it to the last leg, only to give up at the end.  The road is never easy, but those to endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  All through life we have had many failures and were able to bounce back from them, but failure to enter into the Kingdom, there is no bouncing back from that especially when we had our entire life to get it right.     Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment