Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thought of Today 07

Imagine how frustrated a doctor must be to have a patient dying from an illness, and he has the cure for it but the conditions are you will have to give up the thing that is causing it but the patient refuses because they love it, even though it is killing them.   A doctor can say look take this pill, or receive this shot, and I’m telling you you’ll be cured 100%, just please don’t do that anymore it’s going to kill you for sure.  Sadly they walk away, though they want to take it, right now they just can’t give up what they like doing.  I know the cure for sin; the Blood of Jesus can cure this disease right now without a shadow of doubt.  I’m telling you, you will die from this thing if you don’t receive Him.  All you have to do is accept Him in your life, and let Him take control and sin no more.  Alter call after alter call the sick continue to leave out the same way they came in dying and they do want to be cured but they just wont let go.  All Jesus can do is shake His head, He did His part, and we all have to do ours.   Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment