Friday, September 23, 2011
are you hungry?
As I sent out earlier, I had to laugh at myself because at times I forget that when God does something, He doesn’t do it half way. And I’m at awe when I see the results of what I ask from Him, and I can imagine Him shaking His head wondering when will this boy finally get it. When I opened the Red Sea , I didn’t open it half way. When Lazarus came forth, it wasn’t for a few hours, and the multitude that was fed, I know all of them were fed, because there was food left over. And in spite of what some people may think, I don’t half way deliver people either, its just people like to use that so they can continue to do what they really like to do. So with a smile I’m ever learning, but its good in a way, and I’m encourage to stay the course and learn from Him, even at times when I can see Him saying, though I love him, He’s got to do better. Don’t worry we all will. Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment