Imagine you’re a lawyer and someone comes to you to represent them. You begin to explain the situation and give your account of what took place. Now I’m no lawyer, but I would think that any good lawyer would ask this question. “Is there anything that you may have forgotten, or add because when I present your case I don’t need any surprises,” and if you concur them he can go about working on your case. Now we know that Jesus is the best lawyer and when we get saved He goes and represents us. If it’s one thing that Jesus requires its honesty. He already knows everything, but sometimes we may have the habit of leaving little details out. And Jesus being the great lawyer He is, politely ask is there anything you may have forgotten because He knows that Satan (the great accuser) will do all he can to win the case for your soul. I think we all need to realize just what’s hanging in the balance. So if you’re always wondering why there is always that problem that you can’t get pass, and you’ve continued to ask Jesus why am I always going through the same old thing. He may just tell you He’s had to get a continuance, because you have been not telling Him everything. If we want God to move in our lives, we have to make sure that we confess all our faults, because until we do He cant represent us like He wants to because we still want to hold on to things that we feel may not be that important to mention to Him, but we fail to see that we are holding up the case. This in fact works in Satan’s favor, so you’ll get no argument from him.
Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment