Sunday, October 2, 2011
Are you hungry? 10
Have you ever had an item of clothing that you just loved to put on, that favorite shirt, or dress the we were extra careful about because we didn’t want to mess it up. But somehow or someway it’s always the one that gets the stain on it that’s so hard to get out. Sometimes we even get upset with ourselves because we cared so much about it. Of course we try different things to try to get it out, even paying a little more for the good stuff. All we want is for the stain to be gone but if all else fails eventually we may have to break down and just buy another one. Now upon receiving Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior we were issued a garment that is white as snow and we are at all cost to keep it that way. Simple dirt, or grass stains don’t apply, ketchup, or mustard not a factor either. But if there is one thing that can ruin this garment its sin and God wont have His people walking around with a stain like that. We are His children and a reflection of Him so you know that He’s not accepting any mess when His Son died and shed His blood to remove that stain called sin. I know we make mistakes at times I’d be lying if I said I didn’t, but Jesus ‘s blood can remove the stain and make us clean again. I’m telling you God is not going to allow any spots, or blemishes, small or tiny. Not when all we have to do is repent so Jesus can remove them. Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment