Wednesday, October 19, 2011
are you hungry? 20
Was reading this weekend in the Bible about the blind man on the wayside how when he heard the Jesus was passing by begin to yell out for Him. Of course the people told him to be quiet, but the more they told him to be quiet the more he begun to cry out. Until finally Jesus called for him and asked him want he needed and the man said to receive my sight, and then Jesus healed him so that he could see. It struck a cord in me because I had to look at myself and say hey I’m to quiet. I know I need something from God, and He knows I need something from Him, yet I’m not yelling loud enough to show that I’m really in need of what He has to offer. And it’s the same all over, the flesh everyday is saying be quiet, your bothering Him, He’s to busy right now, and some of us get quiet, and just sit there, watching Him pass right by. “I’ll catch Him on His way back,” we think, or I have enough to get by until next time. There are so many people not being heal, delivered, and set free because they are thinking that way. And the sad part is God really does want to move in our lives, wants to build up what has been destroyed, wants to make us whole again, but we have to cry out, we need to fall on our face and cry like Hannah cried for a child. If someone gives you a funny look, you keep crying out, if the say it don’t take all that, go even farther. It’s time to receive our blessings from the Lord. God heard you the first time; it’s just how bad do you want it. Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment