Friday, October 28, 2011

Are you hungry? 21

We must not let anything hinder us from fulfilling the will of God in our lives.  I will say it again; we must not let anything, or anyone hinder us from fulfilling the will of God in our lives.  Yet this is all too common in our walk with Him.  So many things are pulling us away from the job at hand, that things are not being finished, just simply left undone.  I know that it’s nothing wrong with doing things, and going places; (as long as it’s not a sin) these are everyday things in life.  But when we accept Christ into our lives, He takes precedent, and everything else falls in place after that.  Jesus told the parable about sitting down first to check and make sure you have everything to finish the tower, before starting and then realizing you don’t have everything you need to finish the job.  Sure we want to build, who wouldn’t want to do something great for God, but you have to make sure everything is there, because He said that people coming by will mock you saying, he started of but could not finish.  What are we to say, I’ve stopped building because I’m waiting on instructions from the Lord, in the mean time though I will do this or that to occupy my time until He is ready for me. Some may never pick up a hammer again, because God moves as we move.  If we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us, is we distant ourselves from Him, expect Him to do the same.  God has a job for all that He’s called, but He’s not going to let anyone disregard His work, because it can’t be done any kind of way.  He will take it from you and give it to someone else, before He allows anyone to mess up His plan.  The will of God is important, and if we are to make it, it must at all cost be fulfilled in our lives if we expect to make it in.  In my dream He asked me was I offended by this, I answered no, but I said I like to do this, and I’d like to go there, and then I woke up, but even now I see that He’s not looking for buts when it comes to fulfilling the will of God.  God is looking for finishers for the jobs that He is providing.   Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment