Thursday, December 1, 2011

Are you hungry? 25

If it’s one thing that travels fast, it’s news.  As soon as something happens, we’re hitting the phones, because we know something and it’s burning us up in the inside and we’ve just have to get it out.  So and so has last their job because they kept laying out of work.  I saw someone one the side of the road holding a sign asking for money to feed their family. What happened, the conversation goes, probably blew it doing bad stuff. And the next thing that comes out their mouth is…cause I heard.  I wont go any farther than that because the point is simple.  It’s so easy to talk about someone, but so hard to pray for someone.  We find it so easy to find fault, then to fall on my knees and say God help them please, you know their situation, deliver and set them free.  Believe me God saw it long before you did, but just maybe He allowed you to witness it so that you could pray for them, not see it and talk about them.  I’ve come to the conclusion that as Christians if we linger back and not walk closely to Christ as we should, our flesh will have us in a whole heap of trouble.  And we are going to make some very eye opening mistakes.  If by chance you are one to witness such an event, let prayer be the first thing to jump in your spirit, and not running to the phone. Believe me prayer will be the best thing for that person, and you never know someone may have been praying for you.   Food for thought, I hope you’re hungry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment