Sunday, September 9, 2012

My brother has been writing these blogs for me, as you can see we.ve been absent from blogging.  I decided to get back to it, and use whatever medium i can use to share God's word.  To tell you a little about myself as you can find in my profile, this in it's self is a testimony worthy to be shared. I was a avid worker, a business owner I wanted nothing more than the best for my three kids and my wife. I also attended church but not the way I should have, I always felt I wanted to do more but didn't know how to go about achieving that.
One Saturday I can recall I started having symptom of a stroke, I didn't know I've never had one before, i was watching my three year old son that day. I started going in and out of conscience all i could think about was my little son, he couldn't fend for himself.  seconds turned in minutes, minutes into hours i was battling go in and out of conciseness.   I believe in God if this was my time then let it be, boy  that would have been a mistake, I  didn't have a complete relationship with him.  There was one thing i knew, never put your confidence in man he's limited compared to Christ.  My wife was home now she insist that we call the ambulance i didn't want to go, but I had three kids that i didn't want to leave fatherless. so away to the hospital I go.  they ran all the test, but the stroke symptoms didn't reveal themselves was this God saying that he is in control?  So I was sent home, I went straight to bed i can remember reaching out to my wife i didn't have enough strength i guess i wanted to  tell her i loved her.  That next morning I remember my neighbour coming over to see what had happen?  one of my neighbour's wife worked in the hospital she said " Kevin you don't look good" my face was showing signs of stroke that I suffered that night.  So it was back to the hospital I went.  I couldn't move my right leg, my right arm I really did suffer a stroke.  It took a while to come to realization, I accepted it, and went on with physical therapy i had to learn how to walk again speak therapy its like I had to learn how to live all over again.  there was no need to get mad at anyone I  knew God was trying to get my attention where go I go now? it was me and God now.   I accepted God in my life and haven't look back since

No comments:

Post a Comment